You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of GiveCentral services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable use policy.
You may not use the GiveCentral service for activities that:
1. Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation,
2. Relate to sales of
3. Relate to transactions that
4. Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
5. Violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of
6. Involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from GiveCentral and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
We encourage you to report violations of this acceptable use policy to GiveCentral immediately.If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the acceptable use policy, you can email GiveCentral's Compliance Department at: email@example.com
© Copyright 2018 Resource Renewal Project